GREEN CREAM SOUP
Green creamy soup. Combination of various vegetables gives this soup rich but gentle flavor. Along with asparagus and zucchinies in this soup we added sweet potatoe for some sweetness and density. Other ingredients and steps how to prepare this delicious soup you can find out below. Leave your thoughts in comments! Enjoy.
15ml of olive oil
150g of onion (medium size)
1 clove of garlic
200g of sweet potato (white or orange)
200g of asparagus
400g of zucchinis
0,8-1,0 Lof water or vegetable broth
- Peel and chop onion and garlic. Sip olive oil into the pot to cover the bottom. Saute onions and garlic on low heat until they become translucent.
- Wash and prepare vegetables. Remove 1,5-2 inches from bottom wooden part of asparagus. Chop rest of it at similar sized parts (aprox. 2 inches). Peel sweet potato but do not peel zucchinis. Chop them to similar sized dices.
- Add chopped vegetables to the pot with onions and garlic and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add cold water to the pot (or vegetable brroth). Just enough to cover vegetables (but do not exceed 1.0L of water), soup will be to watery.
- Cook on medium heat until water boils. Reduce the heat a little and let it simmer for 15 minutes or until vegetables become soft.
- Add salt and pepper. Blend everything with blender/stick blender until it becomes smooth delicious soup.
- Add chopped chive for more flavor and decoration.
- TIP for non-vegans you can add cold cooking cream for hot/cold contrast and additional flavor. Enjoy.