CREAM VEGE SOUP
Beautiful cream soup with mild cauliflower and more intense leek and garlic aroma will provide sensation of flavors. Definitely something different, something worth wile preparing. I came across similar recipe long time ago and this time I decided to make it. But I added some fresh garlic to complement leek and give more intense and complex flavor.
This soup is really easy and fast to make but most important it is delicious. Maybe you will get some other ideas for your version of this soup after you check out step by step directions below. FYI our first video recipe is availible for this soup!
1 medium cauliflower (aprox. 750g)
1 leek (aprox. 500g)
1 medium potato (130g)
2 cloves of garlic
10mL of olive oil
salt and black pepper
- Wash and slice leek and divide cauliflower on smaller florets. Wash thoroughly. Peel, wash and dice potato.
- Add those vegetable in large pot and add 1L of water. After water reach boiling point, cook for another 15 minutes (cook until vegetables are soft).
- After it’s cooked, add diced garlic, olive oil, salt and black pepper.
- Blend all toghether until it becomes smooth.
- Serve it hot with chopped fresh parsley. Or you can serve it with pumpkin seeds and pumpkin oil. Your choice.