BREAKFAST, OUR WAY.
You want skip your oat meal this morning? It is day 10 of smoothie making? Why not combine those ingredients and textures in completely new way? Make granola cups for your breakfast and fill it with anything you want – fruits, greek yoghurt, smoothie…
I love this recipe and I make it as much as possible, mostly during weekends when all of us are at home. It is delicious and easy to make but best benefit is that anybody can make their own version with filling.
My favourite is greek yoghurt with raspberries or cherries. Sweet base of granola cup, creamy greek yoghurt and sour, fruity flavor of raspberries or cherries… Cant be better for quick and delicious bit in the morning
- *only granola cups, without filling.
150g of rolled oats
2 small bananas
100g of honey
1 tsp of cinnamon
1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
pinch of salt
- In one bowl add rolled oats, cinnamon and salt. Stir it well with fork.
- In separate bowl place bananas and crush them with fork until you get paste. Add honey and stir it until combined.
- Add dry ingredients in mixture of banana and honey. <stir it well until combined. If mixture is to moist, add more oats.
- Preheat the oven at 350F (180C). In greased muffin molds place granola mixture so that you have similar thickness of all sides.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- When baked, take them out of molds and fill it with your favorite filling. I like to use greek yoghurt and berries (blueberries, raspberries). You can use plain yoghurt with apple or pear slices, dry fruits etc.